CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sweet Potato

Luke LOVES sweet potatos!! As you can see...he loves them so much he wants to feed himself....and he does! He doesn't quite have the technique mastered...but, I'm sue he will soon enough!

6 comments:

The C's said...

Joe's little mini-me. I also think Luke looks a lot like your mom Jamie.

thebarronfam said...

Love the new blog layout. I am impressed! We missed you this morning. :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a blogger champ...I guess we have both given in!

Wilson's Winners said...

The messes only get bigger and bigger as they grow older!!! At least at this point he's not willingly throwing the food on the floor:)

Anonymous said...

OK, I am tired of this post. Please update!!!!! hehehe

The Muncies said...

Okay, March?? You're right, you're not much of an updater!! :) So fun to meet you last night! Had a great time! Miss seeing Luke with Kirkley at school. Maybe they'll be in class together again in a few months!