CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WE HAVE A NAME.......

For those of you that have been asking us...we now have a name for little baby boy Donaldson!! As you know, Joe and I are pretty much game time decision makers...but we thought we need to settle on a name before all of the "hustle and bustle" of the delivery room. I don't think I would preform well making a decision on the spot:)

Only a few more weeks left before...... Ryan Monroe Donaldson is scheduled to arrive!! We thought about many different names, but the fierce competitor was Lincoln Monroe Donaldson. I REALLY like that name, but we felt that Ryan (for those of you that didn't know me before I was a Donaldson....I was a Ryan), had so much meaning. We were going to save it for a little girl, but it really grew on us as we started to refer to the little one as baby Ryan. My Mom and Dad are really excited that we decided on Ryan..even thought they try to act like they would have liked Lincoln just as well:) If you wonder where we pulled Monroe from...it was my Mom's Dad's name. He was a very special man!
If the little bambino reveals itself as a little girl, we will go back to the drawing board:)
Being a little girl is not out of the question. With Luke the ultra sound tech was very sure he was going to be a little boy, but this time around..not so sure. Little Ryan...we think...did not want cooperate so much on that particular day.
Now I can start getting stuff monogrammed:)!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

i love it!

Susan and Corey said...

Oh Jamie, I love the name you have chosen. It seems like you have put lots of thought into his name. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy once he arrives.

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

LOVE IT! Its about time that you came to your senses and named him or her??? Ryan! I can not wait to meet him!

The Patterson Family said...

How exciting! Precious name! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the name! Can't wait to meet little Baby Ryan.