CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Fun




























Here are a few new pics. Luke has been having lots of fun lately!! We went to the Georgia Aquarium. He loved seeing all of the fish! He also likes to ride with his Paw Paw on scooter...I think he likes that as much as he likes the fish!


He has been playing a lot with his friends. In one picture you can see what good naps Luke takes. His hair is EVERYWHERE! The picture does not do it justice. It looks like he took a crimper to his crib at nap time:)


He also has a new found love for sweeping. If he can keep that up, Joe and I can really make this work for us!














4 comments:

The C's said...

LOVE the pics! I want to go to the aquarium so bad, looks like yall had fun. I need to catch up with you this week and give you an update on things.

Anonymous said...

How dare you come to Atlanta and not cal me! Just kidding. Tell your mom and dad I said hello. I love the new pics of Luke. Keep them coming.

The C's said...

i want to see some pics from the birthday party!

Susan and Corey said...

Great pics! Everyone looks so cute. I can see your lil bump in the photo. Luke is absolutely so cute. Are you guys finding out what you are having?