On Monday Joe and I found out that we will be adding another little BOY to the Donaldson family!! We were told that everything looked healthy and right on schedule for the due date of February 25.
Luke laughs every time we tell him that he is going to have a little brother. I don't know why, but it is pretty funny!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It's a Boy!!!
Posted by The Donaldson Family at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
bout time you updated, hehe.
Congrats!!!! Three men and a lady:)
Congrats!!
Another boy, how fun Jamie!! Just got into the blogging world & so I wanted to stop by and say hello. This is such a great way to keep up with ppl, I don't know why I didn't start until now. Don't know if you have heard our news but we are expecting our first baby the end of March! Maybe we will see y'all down in AU before the season is over! Take care!
Flurryfamily.blogspot.com
Can you please update? It is starting to feel like before! SLACKER!!!
Post a Comment