CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Things are looking up!

I have not been very good at blogging lately..sorry!!

For those of you that don't know...Ryan will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. When we went for his 1 month old check up last week and he weighed 11 lbs. and 8oz. After the check up, little Ryan started running a fever. On Wed., it soared to 103...so we were back to the Dr. He was admitted to the hospital on Wed. and they did all kinds of tests. He had a spinal tap (which came back negative for a bacterial infection..thank GOODNESS) and IV antibiotics for 48 hours. It was really sad!! The Dr.'s wanted to make sure he did not have a bacterial infection or anything else abnormal going. After a 2 day stay at the hospital...the conclusion was that the little one probably had a mild reaction to the Hep. B shot and also caught Luke's stomatitis virus (really bad ulcers in the mouth). Luke had stomatitis last week also:) (He is feeling much better!!)

Thanks to everyone for all of the sweet words of encouragement and offers to help! We really appreciate. For the moment, both boys are doing well!

I promise I will try to post pictures soon!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so glad the boys are feeling better!!!!

The C's said...

Oh no! Hate yall had to go through all of that. Let me know if you need anything at all, I will be glad to drive over! Kiss the boys for me & Kylie!

Wilson's Winners said...

So sorry to hear about everything. I hope you are hanging in there. Let us know if ya'll need anything at all!!!

Susan and Corey said...

Hope things are getting better in The Donaldson household. Sorry to hear the boys were sick. Miss you guys!

lizgreathouse said...

So sad to hear your little men were so under the weather. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you all out during this time. Love and prayers to all four of you!
Liz

The Patterson Family said...

Oh my gosh! Bless his heart! I'm so glad everything is ok!