Ryan at 2 months
Ryan is 9 weeks old now! Time flies!! He had his 2 month check-up today. Everything looks good! He weighs 13 lbs. 9oz and is 23 inches long. He is having a little trouble with the shots this time, but hopefully he will be over that by the morning. He is so sweet! When he smiles it is like his entire body lights up! He LOVES to watch Luke play! Luke loves his little brother. He is always hugging and kissing him! His teachers at school tell me all he talks about is "Ry Ry," which is what he calls Ryan. He loves holding him and is always there to give Ryan a "little" push in his swing if for some reason he stops:)!!


3 comments:
Precious!! He looks a lot like Luke to me. Hope everything is going well and I have got to get up your way this summer!
Ryan & Luke look so much like Joe. I also can't get over how much Ryan looks like Luke in that photo. Glad you updated the blog. Now send me more photos! Miss ya guys!
Oh my gosh! So, I thought that Luke looked like Joe. Ryan is a clone. That is hilarious. They are both so cute. Hope everything is going well. I will call soon ... actually, I may call now.
Post a Comment